CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY FOR MALL SURFACE MV
* Dark wallpaper, plain pattern:
Wallpaper will be produced in many different batches, or some models are produced in large quantities, the color tends to be gradual, with a difference of ≤ 1%. Usually only falls in the plain pattern, dark color, no pattern, texture.
So when installing fabric in the field, it is necessary to pay attention to:
Number of reels (1~100…)
Case number (REF./No.: 1~100)
Production Lot Number (C/No: 1~100)
Commodity code: ITEM NO.: depending on the collection, the code number is different.
Sample with reverse stamp:
In order to avoid the phenomenon of color difference during construction: contrast in color, different color, …
Therefore, when organizing construction in a space, an area, or limited to a certain scope. Please construction technicians choose fabrics according to the following principles:
- Select the same Production Lot.
- Select bin order from low to high.
- Select scroll order from small to large.
- Golden the eyelids when stitching for models with sunken or embossed motifs.
–Attention:Product samples with reverse stickers (picture 3 arrows in opposite directions):
Gluing the first sheet is complete, when gluing the second sheet, reverse the fabric, then in turn apply to the next panels as above until the end of the wall to be pasted (only applies to solid color swatches) .
The wall surface before gluing should be flat, cleaned of dirt, applied a wall protection solution (if necessary) and used the correct type of specialized glue (MV glue…) provided by the factory.
CLEAR FIBER FABRICATION STEPS
- Specialized MV MV
- Roler(type for water-based paint)
- Bristles (use to apply glue to corners, nooks, windowsills, etc.)
- Plastic wiper (high hardness for easy handling)
- Clean cloth and absorbent sponge.
- Eye roller,
- Paper cutter + spare blade set.
- Razor (for cleaning wall surfaces).
- Tape measure.
- Ink dispenser, level ruler (if needed), pencil.
- 5 liter glue bucket.
- Tool bag.
- Aluminum ladder.
Bwish 2: Check Wall Before Paste:
Take some ready-made glue, add water at a ratio of 1/1. Apply this water-based glue on an area of about 200 cm2 (20cm x 10cm), observe how long it takes for the glue to be absorbed by the wall?.
If the glue is removed within 1-2 minutes, it is identified as Dry Wall.
This part of the dry wall area needs to have a separate amount of glue mixed with the ratio of water 1/1 as above for the purpose of helping the wall absorb enough water and increase the amount of glue, avoiding the case that after the wall is finished, all the glue will be absorbed. the fabric does not stick to the wall and is edematous. This amount of thin glue is rolled over the dry wall area and after 3-5 minutes, the normal ratio is applied and the fabric is applied.
If the glue is removed within 5-10 minutes, it is identified as Normal Wall. Pasting can be done.
If you touch the wall, you feel moisture and measure it with a hygrometer with results > 15 degrees, it is necessary to carefully treat the wall before gluing: may require rolling a solution to limit alkaline moisture or ask the homeowner to treat damp walls; plastic sheet to prevent moisture. Then, depending on the degree of moisture treatment, we have a suitable glue mix.
If the wall has water-based paint, primer… It should be noted to use coarse-grained sandpaper to rub on the painted surface for roughness and glue adhesion, adding MV K-500 glue with 100gr is enough to stick well. During construction, the technician must ensure that the fabric and the wall are tightly combined with an eyelid roller pressed close to the wall surface.
Step 3: Fabric Adhesion:
The wall surface needs to be clean, flat, free of dust and mold if necessary. If the corners, edges, columns and momentum are square and sharp, the finishing fabric will increase the aesthetics of the entire project. Use a razor, apply matic powder, sandpaper …
– Align the ink on the wall horizontally and vertically, determine the point of pasting the first sheet. Use a level ruler or laser ruler to calibrate the fabric to be glued vertically.
– Must measure the height of the wall before cutting the fabric, then cut in batch. While cutting, remember to reverse the fabric to avoid confusion while gluing. (for smooth samples).
-Use a Roller to roll the glue on the surface of the wall to be glued (do not roll the glue on the fabric). Should pay attention to the wall surface is in a dry or wet condition to roll the glue appropriately. If the wall surface is dry, then dilute the glue more and roll the glue once to wait for the wall to drain the water, then roll the glue a second time to reach the appropriate moisture level before gluing.
– Paste the fabric on the background of other materials such as Mica, Glass or the wall has rolled a layer of primer, the glue retraction is not much. Therefore, the gluer needs to pay attention when performing the glue rolling stage, do not roll the glue too much, it will take time to remove the excess glue. Use a bristle brush to apply glue to tight corners that the roler cannot reach.
-Put the fabric to be glued up, vertically, you can fold it zigzag or roll the fabric roll to release it slowly, depending on the habit of the gluer. Align the eyelid to the standard with the ink mark taken earlier.
Use a hard scraper to swipe from the top down, from the middle to the sides to the end of the length of the fabric to be glued to push the air and excess glue between the fabric and the wall out. This operation needs to be thorough, making sure that all fabric surfaces are smoothed to. If there are omissions that are not covered with air bubbles or excess glue, bubbles will appear later.
– Use a clean towel, dip in dry water to wipe the excess glue spilled on the surface of the fabric. Cut off the excess fabric with a paper cutter. Paste the next sheet in the same way, taking care to reverse the fabric for the smooth patterns.
-The places where the two edges of the fabric are assembled, after performing the step of swiping excess glue and air bubbles, use an eyelid roller to review the parts of the eyelid that are not tight (if any).
– Handle folding corners, edges, windowsills, beams, columns, etc. by using pure MV glue to sweep directly on the place to be pasted. Let the glue surface just dry, then fold the fabric.